Monday, December 15, 2008

My awesome Fleur-de-lys fuzzy pants

So Jo-anns had a Black Friday sale that just couldn't be beat. Polar fleece was $2.99 a yard, even the patterned stuff, plus you got 20% off your entire purchase.

I originally went to get stuff for making christmas presents, but then I saw this fabric and did the math, realizing that I could have a pair of polar fleece pants for $3.60.

Hells YEAH.

I whipped these up using Simplicity pattern 3640. It took about 2 hours; or rather, it would have taken 2 hours if I'd worked at it straight, and the internet didn't keep distracting me. As it was, it took about 2 days to finish :-\

BUT... now I have awesome fuzzy pants.



The awesome fuzzy pants.



A close up of the fabric.

They are SOOOOOO comfy, I wish I had bought more polar fleece to make more pants. Especially since now it's in the 20s, and will certainly be even colder when I get back to school.

1 comment:

Darian said...

Clothing made out of hemp or other natural fibers suit them best. They love bright patterns in clothing of rich fabric. They love to experiment. At the office the Sagittarian women likes to be dressed in her shades of brown, dark blue red and emerald green. As they are usually very busy, they prefer a fuzzy sweater with a shirtdress or a pantsuit that features many pockets so they have many places. For casual wear, easy-going Archers prefer versatile cotton pieces in bright colors and fuzzy pants that are as sunny as their positive disposition.